Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Look For Less

As soon as I saw this picture of Kourtney Kardashian filming the new Kourtney & Kim Take New York I immediately fell in love !

Everything about this outfit I l<3ve !

I personally think Kourtney is the trendiest sister - following all the trends and making them her own. A style icon who loves high street but teams it with a statement designer piece.

The key designer piece I have been looking for from this outfit is the shoes. But the two toned Chanel riders don't come a price we can all just splash out on . So here is the look for less.

These are KG from Kurt Geiger costing a minor percentage of the Chanel ones at £190. Available at any KG stocklister & Asos.

But if the statement brown doesn't take your fancy. Here is a trendy but classic riding boot style;

This boot costs a mere £60 from ASOS !! It has a elastic detailing up the side which adds to the rider look!

A very stylish winter boot !!

D E T <3



1 comment:

Hey lovelies , I hope you enjoyed reading this , feel free to leave your thoughts & don't forget to follow/subscribe - it's free :)