Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 October 2011

REVIEW : Clinique Comforting Cream Cleanser

Sorry that I haven't done a post for a while for anyone reading. I have been a bit sick and recently came out of hospital - just haven't been feeling the best to do any sort of post. Sorry if you have been checking and I haven't posted or replied for a while.

Anyway;

A review. Whenever I go to the Clinique section in Selfridges to either get some skin care or my foundation I always see people getting a tutorial on the 3 Step Cleanser . I have purchased that - which is to be used everyday (But my skin type has changed so it does more bad than good !) , but before you use it you need to cleanse your face . I have been using this, which was recommended with the  3 Step.

Clinique Comforting Cream Cleanser - £15

This is suitable for people who have a drier skin type. I have started using this again as my skin is getting really dry with the instant weather changes this country is having !


With this product you really don't need to use a lot !! So it lasts as well (It's lasted me a lot longer than high street cleansers.) It is very gentle and soft on the skin so I would recommend it to you if you have sensitive skin.
The product leaves a very silky soft feel. Again with Clinique I thought it may leave it a bit greasy and cause some spots but it doesn't at all !! It really refreshes your skin & even takes off mascara easier than a eye make up remover. It doesn't smell awful either (Which I find a problem with some Clinique products) so it makes it a really nice cleanser.

I would recomend it to anyone, especially with dry/combination/sensitive skin. Although if you have greasier skin I feel it wouldn't be as suited as it seems to add some well needed moisture for these coming winter months.


And a quick thank you to everybody who has taken a look at my blog ! I am honestly overwhelmed with responses! Thankyou to all you lovely people ! Also a very big thankyou to  Second Hand Rose  who awarded me with a ' Your Blog Is Great' award ! Thank you so much !  http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com (Her blog is great ! Espesh if you love fashion.)


D E T <3

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the lovely recommendation honey you are a doll! Omg are you ok? What happened?? I really hope you are feeling better now. Thanks for the great review,I will certainly think about buying this. Look after yourself missy!! XxxX
    http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't comment for some reason Grrr ! I'm going to try to make a new google email account maybe thats the problem !! I love your last post btw !! I might do some hauls... I had a blood clot in my lung eeek ! But i'm fine now ! I stayed at my mums for a bit so I didn't have any of my stuff to do any posts ! Hope you're keeping well ! Mwaa Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies , I hope you enjoyed reading this , feel free to leave your thoughts & don't forget to follow/subscribe - it's free :)