Search This Blog

Saturday 28 April 2012

Picture Perfect


We have all lived somewhere where there are refurbishing boundaries, I know my parents wouldn't be too happy if they came home & I had auctioned off their furnature and re-painted the walls - which goes the same for my landlord. So I have to buy little accessories to express my individuality. I always take a browse through Primark furnature section, to see what bargain household accessories they have. I saw these really nice deep picture frames which I thought could come in use with small desktop storage.
Primark, £1.50 each


At the moment, I am looking for some really nice make-up and jewellery storage accessories, so thought these would be perfect for jewellery, bobbles and other little things that have no place to go.. But pondering around my room putting every little thing I could find in them, I realised they would liven up my bed side dresser and organise some of my daily skin care, cancelling out the daily dominoe effect with my cosmetics.


They fit quite a lot in, so are well worth £1.50! They also come in a range of colours to suit any bedroom, I would definitely recommend picking some up if you are looking for some cheap storage containers, if not to use as picture frames.


I would love to take a look at any of your storage devices, I'm forever on the look out for cute desktop storage / organisers.


D E T <3

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas, primark always have a good range of stuff in their store, i have to stop myself from going crazy in there! I have a few storage ideas on my youtube channel and also on my blog that i think you may like :)

    www.hijabiwithstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am definitely in need of cute desktop organizers too! i have papers and chargers lying around my desk, haha. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! love it :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies , I hope you enjoyed reading this , feel free to leave your thoughts & don't forget to follow/subscribe - it's free :)