Search This Blog

Friday 12 October 2012

M I A

I have been extremely MIA on the blogging front, for anybody who even reads this - I'm sorry ! I have been so busy with moving houses, working and the beginning of a new university term. I will definitely be trying to blog more often!

This is just a simple outfit I wore to Uni today... Excuse the quality of my images.

Under Tee - Zara  , thin jumper - Zara , Leggings - Zara  , Belt - Hermes
 
Leather Sleeve Jacket - Primark £25 , Scarf / Snood - Topshop - £16
 
Watch - Michael Kors - £199 , Hamsa bracelet £3.00ish & Marc by Marc Jacobs bobble £25.00
 
Studded slipper shoes - New Look - £15
 
 
Along with the trusty Alexander Wang bag . (Which also has it's own separate post ! )
 
Unfortunately, these pictures aren't the best. I still need to figure out the best place to take some pictures working with the horrendous lighting in my room. I have a little more time to be able to read everybodies blogs again now. So I look forward to reading your latest posts !
 
D x
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your page :) Cute bag! I love it. Don't you love MK watches? I have one in rose gold.

    - Taby
    www.tabysmeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit, you look so comfy yet jso chic at the same time! Hope you're ok and had a good Christmas. Happy New Year! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey lovelies , I hope you enjoyed reading this , feel free to leave your thoughts & don't forget to follow/subscribe - it's free :)